Buying a home is probably the largest investment you’ll make in your lifetime. Having an experienced, knowledgeable RE/MAX Advanced associate representing you in this transaction just makes good sense.
Download As a PDF: The Home Buying Process with RE/MAX Advanced
- This document is incredibly long, but it is jam-packed with important and useful information!
Steps of the home buying process: We will…
- Meet to discuss your needs & desires in a home and the current market.
- Review the buyer packet which details Colorado’s real estate contracts & disclosures.
- Refer reputable lenders, inspectors, contractors and other valuable contacts.
- Search for appropriate properties based on your needs and desires.
- Advise you on the future resale considerations of properties and neighborhoods.
- View & discuss properties to revise search parameters, if necessary.
- Perform daily searches for newly listed properties and e-mail or contact you with the results.
- Schedule & coordinate home showings.
- Perform a market analysis on homes & consult with you on the price and terms before preparing an offer.
- Prepare the contract & submit an offer on your behalf.
- Negotiate the contract & advise you through the process.
- Track important deadlines and dates during the “Under Contract” process keeping you fully informed and providing guidance and advice.
- Review the title policy, survey, inspection report and discuss your options and how to proceed.
- Maintain continual contact with your lender confirming the loan is in process.
- Coordinate a closing time with all parties involved.
- Coordinate a final walk through usually a day or two prior to closing as well as a final cleaning and movers if necessary.
- Attend the successful closing!