A vibrant community located in northern Colorado, Fort Collins offers exciting recreational opportunities, unique cultural offerings, a strong educational system and is a regional center for employment and shopping. It continues to receive local and national attention for its desirable lifestyle and professional opportunities. Throughout the year, live music and entertainment, as well as great local dining and shopping, can be found throughout the city, especially in the historic downtown area. Ft Collins offers the comfort and warmth of a small town with all the amenities of a larger city. If you are seeking the Colorado lifestyle and a community in which you can reinvent and reinvigorate yourself then this is your city.
Ft Collins Quick Search Links
Access Fort Collins
Do you know of a pothole that needs repair? Have questions about marijuana laws? Where can you park downtown?
The answer to these questions and MANY more are found on Access Fort Collins!
Points of Interest
- Old Town Fort Collins is alive with arts, entertainment, shopping and a variety of dining options.
- The Lincoln Center is the City’s cultural arts center. Activities include professional theatre, dance, music, visual arts and children’s programs.
- The new Museum of Discovery creates meaningful opportunities for people of all ages to learn, reflect and have fun through hands-on and collections based experiences in science and culture.
- The Senior Center includes a pool, spa, gymnasium, track, billiards, crafts and a community media center/library.
- The community library system (www.poudrelibraries.org) includes the Main Public Library, Council Tree Library and the Harmony Library, a join-use facility shared with Front Range Community College. The public libraries provide youth programs, computer labs and resources and information for Spanish-speaking citizens.