Founded in 1877, Loveland, also known as the “Sweetheart City,” is a jewel of Northern Colorado, possessing all the amenities of an urban population center, yet it still has its small town charm, friendliness and welcoming atmosphere. There are many things to do in the Sweetheart City – everything from the arts, shopping, outdoor activities and much more. Whether you are visiting or staying for a long time, Loveland is sure to capture your heart.
Loveland Quick Search Links
Points of Interest
- Whether you are looking to stroll through a gallery, get a massage, shop or dine, downtown Loveland has something to offer everyone.
- The Rialto is Loveland’s premier Theatre Center, offering residents and visitors the opportunity to experience quality, diverse, affordable performing arts, films and educational activities.
- Loveland’s Foote Lagoon concert series fires up in the summertime, showcasing a variety of artists.
- Enjoy a walk through the Benson Sculpture Garden and enjoy a variety of unique and beautiful sculptures.
- City with a HeART: spread throughout Loveland are 18 monumental hearts made of fiberglass standing five feet tall. Each heart is individually designed and painted by a local artist.