Only minutes away from Front Range Village shopping center, English Ranch is situated in the southeast part of Fort Collins close to I-25. This neighborhood is perfect for anyone who enjoys a quiet area, but still enjoys the luxury of having notable businesses nearby!
Neighborhood Quick Facts
- Borders/Roads: Horsetooth Road, Ziegler Road, Paddington Road, Sunstone Way
- Neighborhood Schools: Linton Elementary, Boltz Middle School, Fort Collins High School
- Parks: English Ranch Park [3825 Kingsley Drive] and Steward Case Park [2351 Pinecone Circle]
- Bike/Walking Paths: Trails at English Ranch Park
- HOA Amenities: Common amenities
- Area Restaurants: Five Guys, Qdoba, Panera Bread, Cafe Athens, Doug’s Day Diner, BJ’s Brewhouse
- Area Businesses: Target, Sephora, Party City, DSW, Lane Bryant, Charming Charlie’s
- Nearby Churches: Christ Fellowship Church
- Transportation: Horsetooth/Ziegler and Horsetooth/Kingsley
Distance from English Ranch to the following locations:
|CSU||I-25||Old Town||Poudre Canyon||Horsetooth Reservoir||Harmony Rd|
|5.4 mi||4.8 mi||5.9 mi||16.2 mi||10.9 mi||0.9 mi|
English Ranch, Fort Collins, CO Real Estate & Homes for Sale
The number of homes for sale in this area fluctuates throughout the year. If you don’t find what you are looking, please contact us and we will connect you with one of our agents!