Adjacent to the Fossil Creek Reservoir Natural Area, Fossil Lake Ranch is a highly-regarded Southeast Fort Collins neighborhood. The neighborhood offers a variety of housing options including single-family homes, estate homes, patio homes, townhomes, and loft-style condos. In addition, Fossil Lake Ranch boasts multiple walking paths, parks, and the beautiful “Ranch House” clubhouse, which are all maintained by the HOA. The neighborhood is uniquely located within walking distance to respected schools and to numerous shopping centers, including the Front Range Village Shopping Center. In addition, the neighborhood is conveniently positioned within an equal distance to both Fort Collins and Loveland and is approximately 2 miles from I-25.
Neighborhood Quick Facts
- Borders/Roads: Ziegler Road, Kechter Road, Rookery Road, Rocky Stream
- Neighborhood Schools: Zach Elementary School, Kinard Middle School, Fossil Ridge High School
- Parks: Twin Silo Park and Radiant Park
- Recreation/Entertainment: Fossil Creek Reservoir and Natural Area, Epic BMX, Kechter Farm, Island Lake Marine and Sports
- Bike/Walking Paths: Radiant Park Trail
- HOA Amenities: Trash, Pool, Play Area/Park, Clubhouse
- Area Restaurants: Fuzzy’s Taco Shop, DC Oakes, Austin’s, The Original Pancake House, RUSH Bowls, Toyko Joe’s
- Area Businesses: Cinemark, Front Range Village Shopping Center, Banner Health, Target, Lowe’s, Costco
- Transportation: Route 16
Distance from Fossil Lake Ranch to the following locations:
|CSU||I-25||Old Town||Poudre Canyon||Horsetooth Reservoir||Harmony Rd|
|7.9 mi||2.5 mi||8.0 mi||20.3 mi||11 mi||2.8 mi|
Fossil Lake Ranch, Fort Collins, CO Real Estate & Homes for Sale
The number of homes for sale in this area fluctuates throughout the year. If you don’t find what you are looking, please contact us and we will connect you with one of our agents!