Mid town Fort Collins neighborhood built in the early 50’s, this neighborhood features single family homes, townhomes, and condos. This subdivision is surrounded by parks and minutes from the EDORA Pool and Ice Center.
Neighborhood Quick Facts
- Borders/Roads: E Stuart Street, Lemay Avenue, Dartmouth Trail, Indian Hills Circle
- Neighborhood Schools: Laurel Elementary School, Lesher Middle School, Poudre Highs School, Ridgeview Classical School, PSD Global Academy
- Parks: Edora Park [1420 E Stuart Street], Indian Hills Park [E Stuart Street], Spring Park [2100 Matthews Street]
- Recreation/Entertainment: EPIC, Mallard’s Nest Natural Area
- Bike/Walking Paths: Spring Creek Trail
- Area Restaurants: Dungeon’s & Drafts, East Moon Asian Bistro, Tony’s Chop and Chow Smokehouse
- Area Businesses: Geomart, Mundoville Museum
- Nearby Churches: Saint Luke’s Episcopal Church, Emmaus Road Church, Trinity Lutheran Church
- Transportation: City bus [Route 5] on Lemay and Stuart
Distance from Indian Hills to the following locations:
|CSU||I-25||Old Town||Poudre Canyon||Horsetooth Reservoir||Harmony Rd|
|1 mi||4.1 mi||1.8 mi||13.3 mi||8 mi||3.3 mi|
Indian Hills, Fort Collins, CO Real Estate & Homes for Sale
The number of homes for sale in this area fluctuates throughout the year. If you don’t find what you are looking, please contact us and we will connect you with one of our agents!