Oakridge Village subdivision consists of single family homes and patio homes that were built starting in the mid 80’s. This neighborhood borders Southridge Golf Course and is near many restaurants and shops.
Neighborhood Quick Facts
- Borders/Roads: Silk Oak Road, Saffron Court, Barberry Court, S Lemay Avenue
- Neighborhood Schools: Werner Elementary School, Preston Middle School, Fossil Ridge High School, TR Paul Academy
- Recreation/Entertainment: Southridge Golf Course
- HOA Amenities: Common areas
- Area Restaurants: Red Robin, Village Inn, Carabba’s
- Area Businesses: Safeway, Kohl’s, Sam’s Club
- Nearby Churches: Spirit of Joy, St. Elizabeth Ann Seton
- Transportation: City bus [Route 16]: Harmony & Lemay
Distance from Oakridge Village to the following locations:
|CSU||I-25||Old Town||Poudre Canyon||Horsetooth Reservoir||Harmony Rd|
|5 mi||3 mi||6 mi||13 mi||6 mi||.25 mi|
Oakridge Village, Fort Collins, CO Real Estate & Homes for Sale
The number of homes for sale in this area fluctuates throughout the year. If you don’t find what you are looking, please contact us and we will connect you with one of our agents!