Ridgewood Hills is a fantastic community situated on the southwest side of Fort Collins. With easy access to College Avenue, it is easy getting around town or to the interstate. The neighborhood is located near shopping, restaurants, and activities, making this the perfect neighborhood for any family!
Neighborhood Quick Facts
- Borders/Roads: Trilby Road, Long View Farm Open Space, Woodrow Drive, Colina Mariposa Natural Area
- Neighborhood Schools: Coyote Ridge Elementary, Lucile Erwin Middle School, Loveland High School
- Parks: Fort Collins’ Homestead Community Park
- Recreation/Entertainment: Swimming Pool, Basketball Court, Playground, Colina Mariposa Natural Area, Mason Athletic Field, Fly High Trampoline Park
- Bike/Walking Paths: Walking Paths at Colina Mariposa Natural Area
- HOA Amenities: Community Clubhouse, Swimming Pool, Basketball Court
- Area Restaurants: Deli Works, Pizza Hut, Panda Express, McDonalds
- Area Businesses: Fly High Trampoline Park, Little Peoples Landing Learning Center, Alpine Gardens, Walmart
- Nearby Churches: Southgate Church
Distance from Ridgewood Hills to the following locations:
|CSU||I-25||Old Town||Poudre Canyon||Horsetooth Reservoir||Harmony Rd|
|6.4 mi||7.0 mi||4.0 mi||17.5 mi||10.7 mi||3.0 mi|
Ridgewood Hills, Fort Collins, CO Real Estate & Homes for Sale
The number of homes for sale in this area fluctuates throughout the year. If you don’t find what you are looking, please contact us and we will connect you with one of our agents!