Tucked away in the middle of Fort Collins, Silverwood Village is part of the Lake Sherwood community. Fish, canoe, paddle board and enjoy this established neighborhood that is in close proximity to restaurants and shopping.
Neighborhood Quick Facts
- Borders/Roads: Drake, Centennial, Brookwood, Silverwood
- Neighborhood Schools: Shepardson Elementary, Boltz Jr. High, Fort Collins High School
- Recreation/Entertainment: Lake Sherwood, Collidale Pool, Nelson Farm Pool, Collindale Golf Course
- Bike/Walking Paths: Walking paths around the lake, Power Trail
- HOA Amenities: Common Amenities
- Area Restaurants: Garlic Knot, Subway, Qdoba, Island Grill, Mac’d up
- Area Businesses: Starbucks, Sprouts, King Soopers, Great Harvest Bread
- Nearby Churches: Clearwater, Timberline
- Transportation: City bus routes #7, #5 and #12
Distance from Silverwood Village to the following locations:
|CSU||I-25||Old Town||Poudre Canyon||Horsetooth Reservoir||Harmony Rd|
|2.50 mi||4 mi||3 mi||15 mi||5.50 mi||2 mi|
Silverwood Village, Fort Collins, CO Real Estate & Homes for Sale
The number of homes for sale in this area fluctuates throughout the year. If you don’t find what you are looking, please contact us and we will connect you with one of our agents!