Focused on a tranquil family lifestyle, Alford Meadows has established itself as the premier home community in Loveland. With walking trails, sitting benches, parks, and over 32 acres of wide open spaces, as well as a community swimming pool, the enjoyment of living in Colorado has never been more simple and convenient.
Neighborhood Quick Facts
- Borders/Roads: North Taft Avenue, Duffield Avenue, West 57th Street
- Neighborhood Schools: Edmundson Elementary, Lucile Erwin Middle School, Loveland High School
- Parks: Boyd Lake State Park, Kroh Park
- Recreation/Entertainment: Centerra Shops, Metrolux Theater
- Bike/Walking Paths: Subdivision Walking Trails, Benson Sculpture Garden, Lake Loveland
- HOA Amenities: Pool, Walking Trails, Turf Grass Fields
- Area Restaurants: Crash Cuisine, Bonefish Grill, Serious Texas BBQ
- Area Businesses: Walmart, Chase Banks, Woodward
- Nearby Churches: Crossroads Church
Distance from Alford Meadows to the following locations:
|CSU||I-25||Old Town||Poudre Canyon||Horsetooth Reservoir||Harmony Rd|
|10 mi||8.26 mi||10.5 mi||20.75 mi||8 mi||5.33 mi|
Alford Meadows, Loveland, CO Real Estate & Homes for Sale
The number of homes for sale in this area fluctuates throughout the year. If you don’t find what you are looking, please contact us and we will connect you with one of our agents!