Brightwater Landing, a newer established neighborhood in north Fort Collins was first developed in 2003. Home owners in Brightwater Landing enjoy spectacular views of the Rocky Mountains along with easy access to Richards Lake and the Fort Collins Country Club!
Neighborhood Quick Facts
- Borders/Roads: Brightwater Drive, Richards Lake Road, Thoreau Drive, Turnberry Road
- Neighborhood Schools: Tavelli Elementary School, Lincoln Middle School, Poudre High School
- Parks: Brightwater Landing Park
- Recreation/Entertainment: Richards Lake, Rocky Ridge Rec Facility, Fort Collins Country Club
- Bike/Walking Paths: Cattail Chorus Natural Area, Soapstone Prairie Natural Area, Red Mountain Open Space (all approximately 15 minutes away)
- HOA Amenities: Common Amenities
- Area Restaurants: Old Town Area (10 minutes away)
- Area Businesses: Campus Management, Allstar Appraisers
Distance from Brightwater Landing to the following locations:
|CSU||I-25||Old Town||Poudre Canyon||Horsetooth Reservoir||Harmony Rd|
|6 mi||7 mi||5.1 mi||11.9 mi||12.8 mi||8.9 mi|
Brightwater Landing, Fort Collins, CO Real Estate & Homes for Sale
The number of homes for sale in this area fluctuates throughout the year. If you don’t find what you are looking, please contact us and we will connect you with one of our agents!