Brown Farm is an established neighborhood that sits close to the foothills. Originally built in the early 70’s, this neighborhood is close to the Holiday Twin Drive-in theater and minutes to the CSU campus.
Neighborhood Quick Facts
- Borders/Roads: Dorset Drive, Suffolk Street, Drake Road, Taft Hill Road, Compass Court, Valley Forge
- Neighborhood Schools: Bauder Elementary, Blevins Middle School, Rocky Mountain High School
- Parks: Spring Canyon Park
- Recreation/Entertainment: Holiday Twin Drive in
- Bike/Walking Paths: Blevins Park Trail, Spring Creek Trail
- Area Restaurants: Subway, Yung’s, Maya Cove
- Area Businesses: Safeway, Walgreens, Josephs Hardware
Distance from Brown Farm to the following locations:
|CSU||I-25||Old Town||Poudre Canyon||Horsetooth Reservoir||Harmony Rd|
|2.3 mi||7 mi||4.5 mi||9.8 mi||2.4 mi||2.7 mi|
Brown Farm, Fort Collins, CO Real Estate & Homes for Sale
The number of homes for sale in this area fluctuates throughout the year. If you don’t find what you are looking, please contact us and we will connect you with one of our agents!