Known as part of the P.O.E.T (Prospect, Overland, Elizabeth, Taft Hill) neighborhood, Cedarwood is close to the foothills and offers homes built in the mid-70’s. It features walking paths through Overland Park and has no HOA.
Neighborhood Quick Facts
- Borders/Roads: Flintridge, Prospect, Cedarwood
- Neighborhood Schools: Bauder Elementary, Blevins Jr. High, Rocky Mountain High School
- Parks: Overland Park
- Bike/Walking Paths: Trails around Overland Park and through the neighborhood.
- HOA Amenities: No HOA
- Area Restaurants: Papa Murphy’s, Cheba Hut, Sri Thai
- Area Businesses: King Soopers, Great Clips, Starbucks, 7-11
Distance from Cedarwood to the following locations:
|CSU||I-25||Old Town||Poudre Canyon||Horsetooth Reservoir||Harmony Rd|
|2 mi||6.4 mi||3.5 mi||10 mi||3 mi||4.20 mi|
Cedarwood, Fort Collins, CO Real Estate & Homes for Sale
The number of homes for sale in this area fluctuates throughout the year. If you don’t find what you are looking, please contact us and we will connect you with one of our agents!