Clydesdale Park was originally built in 2002 and completed in 2013. Located east of I-25, this neighborhood boasts mountain views and features classic Colorado style architecture. This neighborhood features a playground, paths, ponds to fish, gazebo, grill, table and benches.
Neighborhood Quick Facts
- Borders/Roads: Mulberry, I-25, S CO RD 5,
- Parks: Clydesdale Park, Community Park
- Recreation/Entertainment: The Edge Sports Center
- Bike/Walking Paths: Timnath Resevoir
- HOA Amenities: Common Amenities (Community Park)
- Area Restaurants: Denny’s, Waffle House, McDonald’s, Hacienda Real
- Area Businesses: Furniture Row, American Furniture Warehouse, Tractor Supply Co, Otter Box Products
Distance from Clydesdale Park to the following locations:
|CSU||I-25||Old Town||Poudre Canyon||Horsetooth Reservoir||Harmony Rd|
|5.2 mi||2.7 mi||4.7 mi||14.9 mi||13 mi||7 mi|
Clydesdale Park, Fort Collins, CO Real Estate & Homes for Sale
The number of homes for sale in this area fluctuates throughout the year. If you don’t find what you are looking, please contact us and we will connect you with one of our agents!