Conveniently located between Windsor and Fort Collins, with easy access to I-25, Country Farms is a desirable neighborhood for many. Featuring larger lots for space to spread out and mature trees for that country feel.
Neighborhood Quick Facts
- Borders/Roads: S CO Road 5 , Country Farms Drive , Louden Circle
- Neighborhood Schools: Timnath Elementary School , Preston Middle School , Fossil Ridge High School
- Parks: Windsor Highlands park
- Recreation/Entertainment: NOCO Ice Center
- Bike/Walking Paths: Belmont Ridge Open Space
- HOA Amenities: Common areas
- Area Restaurants: The Egg & I , Bad Daddy’s Burger bar, Asian Pearl Bistro
- Area Businesses: 24 Hour fitness , Burke Cleaners , King Soopers
Distance from Country Farms to the following locations:
|CSU||I-25||Old Town||Poudre Canyon||Horsetooth Reservoir||Harmony Rd|
|13 mi||1.3 mi||12.8 mi||23.3 mi||17.3 mi||3.7 mi|
Country Farms, Fort Collins, CO Real Estate & Homes for Sale
The number of homes for sale in this area fluctuates throughout the year. If you don’t find what you are looking, please contact us and we will connect you with one of our agents!