Located just west of the shops at Centerra, High Plains Village has charming homes with alleyways and courtyards in between. Minutes from Boyd Lake State Park and some of the area’s best shopping, you’ll never find yourself lacking for something fun to do.
Neighborhood Quick Facts
- Borders/Roads: Wilson, 14th St SW
- Neighborhood Schools: Namaqua Elementary, Clark Middle School, Thompson Valley High School
- Parks: Centennial Park, Fairgrounds Park
- Recreation/Entertainment: Chilson Rec Center
- Bike/Walking Paths: River’s Edge Natural Area
- HOA Amenities: Snow Removal, Landscape Maintenance
- Area Restaurants: Henry’s Pub, Hogfish Smokehouse Grill
- Area Businesses: Costcutters, King Soopers
Distance from Dakota Glen to the following locations:
|CSU||I-25||Old Town||Poudre Canyon||Horsetooth Reservoir||Harmony Rd|
|16.45 mi7||mi||17.3 mi||27.45mi||16 mi13||mi|
Dakota Glen, Loveland, CO Real Estate & Homes for Sale
The number of homes for sale in this area fluctuates throughout the year. If you don’t find what you are looking, please contact us and we will connect you with one of our agents!