Backing to Fort Collins High School, Dakota Ridge is a neighborhood originally built in the mid 90’s. Located just a few short minutes from the Harmony corridor and is with-in walking distance to restaurants and Stewart Case Park.
Neighborhood Quick Facts
- Borders/Roads: Horsetooth, Pike Cir N, Willow Creek, Pine Cone Cir
- Neighborhood Schools: Shepardson Elementary, Lesher Jr. High, Fort Collins High School
- Parks: Stewart Case Park
- Recreation/Entertainment: Cinemark Theaters, Ascent Studio Climbing and Fitness, CSU Environmental Learning Center
- Bike/Walking Paths: Rendezvous Trail
- HOA Amenities: No HOA
- Area Restaurants: McDonald’s, Sonic, MAC’d Up, Subway
- Area Businesses: Shell, Firehouse Xpress Car Wash, Jiffy Lube
Distance from Dakota Ridge to the following locations:
|CSU||I-25||Old Town||Poudre Canyon||Horsetooth Reservoir||Harmony Rd|
|4 mi||4 mi||5.14 mi||16.30 mi||8 mi||1.10 mi|
Dakota Ridge, Fort Collins, CO Real Estate & Homes for Sale
The number of homes for sale in this area fluctuates throughout the year. If you don’t find what you are looking, please contact us and we will connect you with one of our agents!