Emerald Glen is a lovely neighborhood in Loveland, Colorado. This neighborhood, built in the 1990’s, is located in the Erwin area. Many of the homes include mature landscaping. Enjoy golf at nearby Cattail Creek Golf Course and The Olde Course at Loveland. There are also biking and walking trails as numerous open spaces where you can find your next adventure.
Neighborhood Quick Facts
- Borders/Roads: Wilson Avenue, West 43rd Street, Glen Isle Drive
- Neighborhood Schools: Big Thompson Elementary, Lucile Erwin Middle School, Loveland High School
- Parks: Emerald Glen Natural Area, Mahaffey Park
- Recreation/Entertainment: The Olde Course at Loveland, Planet Fitness
- Bike/Walking Paths: Westside Trail
- HOA Amenities: Common Amenities
- Area Restaurants: Nordy’s Barbecue, Doug’s Day Diner, Applebee’s Grill, Ziggi’s Coffee
- Area Businesses:Woodward, Inc., 7-Eleven, King Soopers
Distance from Emerald Glen to the following locations:
|CSU||I-25||Old Town||Poudre Canyon||Horsetooth Reservoir||Harmony Rd|
|11.77 mi||8.74 mi||4.65 mi||19.17 mi||8.46 mi||6.79 mi|
Emerald Glen, Fort Collins, CO Real Estate & Homes for Sale
The number of homes for sale in this area fluctuates throughout the year. If you don’t find what you are looking, please contact us and we will connect you with one of our agents!