Four Seasons is a quiet neighborhood located close to a majority of locations in Fort Collins and just two minutes from the newly renovated Foothills Mall, as well as, an array of shopping and dining establishments. As a resident of the Four Seasons neighborhood, you will enjoy the luxury of endless entertainment and recreation!
Neighborhood Quick Facts
- Borders/Roads: Horsetooth Road, College Avenue, Harmony Road, Shield Street
- Neighborhood Schools: Lopez Elementary School, Webber Middle School, Rocky Mountain High School
- Parks: Troutman Park [500 W Troutman Pkwy]
- Recreation/Entertainment: AMC Classic Movie Theatre, ConTRAPtions Escape Rooms, Fort Collins Escape Room, Chipper’s Lanes, Midtown Arts Center
- Bike/Walking Paths: Power Trail and Trails at Troutman Park
- Area Restaurants: Olive Garden, Panera Bread, Wendy’s, TCBY, Chick-fil-A, Subway, Hibachi Japanese Steakhouse
- Area Businesses: Target, TJ Maxx, Michael’s, Best Buy, Barnes & Noble, Old Navy, REI
Distance from Four Seasons to the following locations:
|CSU||I-25||Old Town||Poudre Canyon||Horsetooth Reservoir||Harmony Rd|
|3.3 mi||5.3 mi||5.5 mi||14.8 mi||8 mi||0.9 mi|
Four Seasons, Fort Collins, CO Real Estate & Homes for Sale
The number of homes for sale in this area fluctuates throughout the year. If you don’t find what you are looking, please contact us and we will connect you with one of our agents!