Governor’s Farm neighborhood was built in the mid 1990’s and features mature landscaping. Located near Chimney Park Pool, Windsor Lake, and the Windsor Lake Trail, this neighborhood offers a wide variety of outdoor activities. Enjoy a wide range of dining options as well, including Hearth, Windsor Mill Tavern, Okole Makuna Hawaiian Grill, and The Border Restaurant.
Neighborhood Quick Facts
- Borders/Roads: Garden Valley, Eastman Park, 7th
- Neighborhood Schools: Moutain View or Tozer Elementary, Windsor Middle School, Windsor High School
- Parks: Main Park, Chimney Park
- Recreation/Entertainment: Windsor Lake, Chimney Park Pool, Budweiser Even Center
- Bike/Walking Paths: Windsor Lake Trail
- Area Restaurants: Hearth, Windsor Mill Tavern, Okole Makuna Hawaiian Grill, The Border Restaurant
- Area Businesses: King Soopers, Safeway
Distance from Governor’s Farm to the following locations:
|CSU||I-25||Old Town||Poudre Canyon||Horsetooth Reservoir||Harmony Rd|
|16.1 mi||5.58 mi||.50 mi||26.5 mi||16.75 mi||10.0 mi|
Governor’s Farm, Fort Collins, CO Real Estate & Homes for Sale
The number of homes for sale in this area fluctuates throughout the year. If you don’t find what you are looking, please contact us and we will connect you with one of our agents!