Located just west of the shops at Centerra, High Plains Village has charming homes with alleyways and courtyards in between. Minutes from Boyd Lake State Park and some of the area’s best shopping, you’ll never find yourself lacking for something fun to do.
Neighborhood Quick Facts
- Borders/Roads: N Boyd Lake, Lost Creek Drive, McWhinney Blvd
- Neighborhood Schools: High Plains Elementary and Middle School, Mountain View High School
- Parks: Plum Creek Park, Big Sandy Park
- Recreation/Entertainment: Boyd Lake, Loveland Sports Park
- Bike/Walking Paths: Privately Maintained Trails
- HOA Amenities: Common Park, Snow Removal
- Area Restaurants: Panera, Chili’s, Old Chicago, Cracker Barrel
- Area Businesses: Centerra Outlet Mall
Distance from [NEIGHBORHOOD] to the following locations:
|CSU||I-25||Old Town||Poudre Canyon||Horsetooth Reservoir||Harmony Rd|
|13.82 mi||1.27 mi||4 mi||25.26 mi||15 mi||10.62 mi|
High Plains, Loveland, CO Real Estate & Homes for Sale
The number of homes for sale in this area fluctuates throughout the year. If you don’t find what you are looking, please contact us and we will connect you with one of our agents!