Highland Farms is a small and quiet neighborhood with lots of open space. Near Windsor Highlands park and just 10 minutes to The Promenade Shops at Centerra. This is a perfect neighborhood for those who enjoy peace and quiet .
Neighborhood Quick Facts
- Borders/Roads: S CO Road 3 , Highland Farms Circle
- Neighborhood Schools: Bethke Elementary School, Preston Middle School, Fossil Ridge High School
- Parks: Windsor Highlands Park
- Recreation/Entertainment: Metrolux Movie Theater, Highland Meadows Tennis Center
- Bike/Walking Paths: Poudre River Trail
- HOA Amenities: Common areas
- Area Restaurants: Nordy’s BBQ and Grill, Dunkin’ Donuts , The Human Bean , Fuzzy’s Taco Shop
- Area Businesses: Safeway , Picasso and Wine
- Nearby Churches: Temple or Hadash, Hearts Overflow, Dayspring Christian Church
Distance from Highland Farms to the following locations:
|CSU||I-25||Old Town||Poudre Canyon||Horsetooth Reservoir||Harmony Rd|
|14.5 mi||1.76 mi||14.2 mi||24.7 mi||18.7 mi||6.1 mi|
Highland Farms, Fort Collins, CO Real Estate & Homes for Sale
The number of homes for sale in this area fluctuates throughout the year. If you don’t find what you are looking, please contact us and we will connect you with one of our agents!