Highland Hills neighborhood in Windsor is located just off Highway 392 and County Road 3. The neighborhood, built in the mid-1990’s features luxury homes with mature landscaping. Both Highland Meadows and Ptarmigan Golf Courses are within close proximity to the neighborhood. Enjoy the outdoors in nearby River Bluffs Open Space and Windsor Highlands Park. Close to restaurants like Pueblo Viejo and the Asian Pearl Bistro, you will find a wide variety of dining choices close to home.
Neighborhood Quick Facts
- Borders/Roads: Highway 392, South County Road 3, Highland Hills Circle
- Neighborhood Schools: Bethke Elementary, Preston Middle School, Fossil Ridge High School
- Parks: Aberdour Park
- Recreation/Entertainment: Highland Meadows Golf Course, NOCO Sports Complex, Ptarmigan Golf Course, Budweiser Even Center
- Bike/Walking Paths: River Bluffs Open Space
- HOA Amenities: Common Areas
- Area Restaurants: Pueblo Viejo, Ziggi’s Coffee, Asian Pearl Bistro, Starbucks, KFC, Burger King
- Area Businesses: King Soopers, Safeway. UPS, Walgreens, 7-Eleven
Distance from Highland Hills to the following locations:
|CSU||I-25||Old Town||Poudre Canyon||Horsetooth Reservoir||Harmony Rd|
|12.44 mi||1.70 mi||4.12 mi||19.48 mi||46 mi||6.27 mi|
Highland Hills, Windsor, CO Real Estate & Homes for Sale
The number of homes for sale in this area fluctuates throughout the year. If you don’t find what you are looking, please contact us and we will connect you with one of our agents!