Hunters Run has a well-established community and is located along the foothills of the Rocky Mountains. Hunters Run offers open space, parks and playgrounds, walking paths and a swimming pool. The neighborhood is convenient to schools, recreation, shopping and entertainment, with downtown Loveland just minutes away.
Neighborhood Quick Facts
- Borders/Roads: W 29th St., N Wilson Ave
- Neighborhood Schools: Blair Elementary, Erwin Lucile Middle School, Loveland High School
- Parks: Mehaffey Park, Lake Loveland
- Recreation/Entertainment: The Olde Course at Loveland
- Bike/Walking Paths: Lake Loveland, Devils Backbone open space
- HOA Amenities: Yes
- Area Restaurants: Ziggis Coffee, Big Beaver Brewing, Chipotle
- Area Businesses: Woodward, Safeway
- Nearby Churches: King of Glory Luthern Church
- Transportation: Closest busline is near Wilson Ave. and 35th St.
Distance from Hunters Run to the following locations:
|CSU||I-25||Old Town||Poudre Canyon||Horsetooth Reservoir||Harmony Rd|
|12.9 mi||7.7 mi||13.75 mi||26 mi||11 mi||8.3 mi|
Hunters Run, Loveland, CO Real Estate & Homes for Sale
The number of homes for sale in this area fluctuates throughout the year. If you don’t find what you are looking, please contact us and we will connect you with one of our agents!