Huntington Hills’ convenient location and endless nearby attractions makes it one of the most popular neighborhoods in South Fort Collins. Enjoy an active lifestyle with Huntington Hills’ numerous outdoor activities, such as exploring Prairie Dog Meadow Natural Area or spending the day at Southridge Golf Course!
Neighborhood Quick Facts
- Borders/Roads: South Lemay Avenue, Fossil Creek Parkway, Arian Street, Prairie Dog Meadow Natural Area
- Neighborhood Schools: Werner Elementary School, Preston Middle School, Fossil Ridge High School
- Parks: Fossil Creek Community Park
- Recreation/Entertainment: Portner Reservoir, Prairie Dog Meadow Natural Area, Fly High, Southridge Golf Course
- Bike/Walking Paths: Fossil Creek Trail
- HOA Amenities: Common Amenities, Trash, Pool, Tennis, Park, Clubhouse
- Area Restaurants: Deli Works, Otto Pint, Red Robin, Matt’s Place
- Area Businesses: Foothills Flea Market, Poudre Pet & Feed Supply, Antiques, Kohl’s, Sam’s Club
Distance from Huntington Hills to the following locations:
|CSU||I-25||Old Town||Poudre Canyon||Horsetooth Reservoir||Harmony Rd|
|5 mi||5.8 mi||6.2 mi||16.2 mi||6.1 mi||2.3 mi|
Huntington Hills, Fort Collins, CO Real Estate & Homes for Sale
The number of homes for sale in this area fluctuates throughout the year. If you don’t find what you are looking, please contact us and we will connect you with one of our agents!