Jacoby Farms Townhomes is proud to be Windsor’s premier luxury community. Windsor is centrally located between Loveland, Fort Collins, and Greeley and provides easy access to Fort Collins’ great mall, Loveland’s art district, and Greeley’s rodeo grounds.
Neighborhood Quick Facts
- Borders/Roads: County Road 68 1/2, Highway 392, County Road 15, 17th Street
- Neighborhood Schools: Grandview Elementary, Windsor Middle School, Windsor High School
- Parks: Windshire Park, Chimney Park
- Recreation/Entertainment: Budweiser Events Center, NOCO Ice Center, Chimney Park Pool
- Bike/Walking Paths: River Bluffs open Space, Windsor Lake Trail
- HOA Amenities: Common Areas
- Area Restaurants: High Hope Brewery, Starbucks
- Area Businesses: King Soopers, Wallgreens, Safeway
Distance from Jacoby Farm to the following locations:
|CSU||I-25||Old Town||Poudre Canyon||Horsetooth Reservoir||Harmony Rd|
|15.7 mi||3.8 mi||15.0 mi||24.7 mi||19.9 mi||2.6 mi|
Jacoby Farm, Windsor, CO Real Estate & Homes for Sale
The number of homes for sale in this area fluctuates throughout the year. If you don’t find what you are looking, please contact us and we will connect you with one of our agents!
Jacoby Farm Attached