Well established SW Fort Collins neighborhood, Kingston Woods offers single family homes and is within walking distance to Rossborough Park. Close to restaurants and minutes to Old Town and Foothills Mall.
Neighborhood Quick Facts
- Borders/Roads: Horsetooth Rd., Sam Houston Cir., Richmond Dr.
- Neighborhood Schools: Johnson Elementary, Webber Jr. High, Rocky Mountain High School
- Parks: Rossborough Park
- Recreation/Entertainment: Rossborough Park, AMC theaters
- HOA Amenities: Common Amenities
- Area Restaurants: Pappy’s Pub, Hibachi Steakhouse, LaMars Donuts and Mt. Everest Cafe.
- Area Businesses: 7-11, Grease Monkey, Orchidee Salon, Bank of the West
- Nearby Churches: The Crossing, Faith E-Free
- Transportation: City bus route #12 and #19
Distance from Kingston Woods to the following locations:
|CSU||I-25||Old Town||Poudre Canyon||Horsetooth Reservoir||Harmony Rd|
|2.3 mi||6.35 mi||3.5 mi||13.5 mi||3.5 mi||1.2 mi|
Kingston Woods, Fort Collins, CO Real Estate & Homes for Sale
The number of homes for sale in this area fluctuates throughout the year. If you don’t find what you are looking, please contact us and we will connect you with one of our agents!