With two shimmering lakes, miles of walking and biking trails, a great neighborhood school, a place to swim and socialize called the Lake Club, and community garden. The Lakes at Centerra is a neighborhood full of possibilities. It is home to about 150 different kinds of birds, fish, and mammals in Colorado’s only Certified Community Wildlife Habitat.
Neighborhood Quick Facts
- Borders/Roads: Highway 34, Rocky Mountain Avenue, Kendall Parkway
- Neighborhood Schools: High Plains School (K-8), Mountain View High School
- Parks: Chapungu Sculpture Park, Boyd Lake State Park
- Recreation/Entertainment: Two Lakes: Equalizer Lake and Houts Reservoir, Centerra Shops
- Bike/Walking Paths: Trails around the lakes, Centerra trails
- HOA Amenities: The Lake Club, pool, clubhouse, outdoor grill, park area
- Area Restaurants: Chick-Fil-A, Old Chicago, Cracker Barrel, PF Changs
- Area Businesses: UC Health Medical Center of the Rockies, Macy’s, Nike Outlet
Distance from Lakes at Centerra to the following locations:
|CSU||I-25||Old Town||Poudre Canyon||Horsetooth Reservoir||Harmony Rd|
|17.4 mi||1.5 mi||18.5 mi||31.3 mi||20 mi||9.5 mi|
Lakes at Centerra, Loveland, CO Real Estate & Homes for Sale
The number of homes for sale in this area fluctuates throughout the year. If you don’t find what you are looking, please contact us and we will connect you with one of our agents!