Located in southwest Loveland, Lakeside Terrace Estates is located near Ryan Gulch Reservoir. With walking trails, a neighborhood pool, tennis courts, and multiple green spaces you will find plenty of opportunities to enjoy the Colorado sunshine. Most homes in this neighborhood were built in the mid-70’s so the landscaping in this neighborhood is fully mature.
Neighborhood Quick Facts
- Borders/Roads: S Taft Avenue, SW 28th Street, Frances Drive
- Neighborhood Schools: Kitchen Elementary, Reed Middle School, Thompson Valley High School
- Parks: Pocket parks throughout neighborhood
- Recreation/Entertainment: Ryan’s Gulch Reservoir
- Bike/Walking Paths: Paths throughout neighborhood
- HOA Amenities: Common Areas, Some parts of neighborhood have pool and tennis.
- Area Restaurants: Wendy’s, Qdoba, Starbucks, CJ’s Patio Grill
- Area Businesses: King Soopers, UPS Store, Grease Monkey
Distance from Lakeside Terrace to the following locations:
|CSU||I-25||Old Town||Poudre Canyon||Horsetooth Reservoir||Harmony Rd|
|14.2 mi||6.4 mi||16.4 mi||33 mi||18.5 mi||10.7 mi|
Lakeside Terrace, Loveland, CO Real Estate & Homes for Sale
The number of homes for sale in this area fluctuates throughout the year. If you don’t find what you are looking, please contact us and we will connect you with one of our agents!