Lexington Green is a well-established neighborhood in west Fort Collins. Close to Roland Moore Park, Foothills Green, and Horsetooth Reservoir, there are always many outdoor activities available. Just minutes from the Drake Crossing Shopping Center, groceries, restaurants, and shopping are all nearby. Enjoy summers at the neighborhood pool and enjoy beautiful views of the foothills.
Neighborhood Quick Facts
- Borders/Roads: Drake, Scarborough, Taft Hill, Newport
- Neighborhood Schools: Bennett Elementary, Blevins Middle School, Rocky Mountain High School
- Parks: Roland Moore Park, Foothills Green
- Recreation/Entertainment: Neighborhood Pool, Horsetooth Reservoir
- Bike/Walking Paths: Rotary Park, Reservoir Ridge
- Area Restaurants: Signature Cafe, Starbucks, Intersect Brewing, Drake Crossing Shopping Center
- Area Businesses: Safeway, Walgreens, Pringle’s Fine Wine and Spirits
Distance from Lexington Green to the following locations:
|CSU||I-25||Old Town||Poudre Canyon||Horsetooth Reservoir||Harmony Rd|
|2.1 mi||8.8 mi||4.5 mi||14.2 mi||5.0 mi||1.2 mi|
Lexington Green, Fort Collins, CO Real Estate & Homes for Sale
The number of homes for sale in this area fluctuates throughout the year. If you don’t find what you are looking, please contact us and we will connect you with one of our agents!