McClelland’s Creek is located in southeast Fort Collins just off of Kechter and Strauss Cabin Roads. Within walking distance of Twin Silos Park and Fossil Creek Reservoir, you will enjoy gorgeous views of the Rocky Mountains. Many restaurant and shopping areas such as DC Oakes, Tokyo Joe’s, Targe, and Lowe’s are also located nearby.
Neighborhood Quick Facts
- Borders/Roads: Kechter Road, Big Canyon Drive, Strauss Cabin
- Neighborhood Schools: Zach Elementary, Preston Middle School, Fossil Ridge High School
- Parks: Radiant Park, Twin Silos Park
- Recreation/Entertainment: Fossil Creek Reservoir, Island Lake and Marine Sports, Epic BMX, Kechter Farm
- Bike/Walking Paths: Radiant Park Trail
- HOA Amenities: Trash, Park/Play Area
- Area Restaurants: DC Oakes, Toyko Joe’s
- Area Businesses: Target, Lowes, Sprouts, Walmart, Costco, Banner Health
Distance from McClellands Creek to the following locations:
|CSU||I-25||Old Town||Poudre Canyon||Horsetooth Reservoir||Harmony Rd|
|8.1 mi||1.8 mi||8.2 mi||20.0 mi||11.2 mi||1.3 mi|
McClellands Creek, Fort Collins, CO Real Estate & Homes for Sale
The number of homes for sale in this area fluctuates throughout the year. If you don’t find what you are looking, please contact us and we will connect you with one of our agents!