Miramont subdivision is located in southeast Fort Collins. This neighborhood, originally built in the mid 1990’s, has beautifully landscaped yards and a lovely neighborhood park. Its proximity to dining and shopping make it a very desirable place to live.
Neighborhood Quick Facts
- Borders/Roads: Lemay, Harmony, Fossil Creek Parkway
- Neighborhood Schools: Werner Elementary, Preston Middle School, Fossil Ridge High School
- Parks: Miramont Park, Fossil Creek Park
- Recreation/Entertainment: Genesis Miramont South Fitness
- Bike/Walking Paths: Neighborhood Paths, Miramont Park
- HOA Amenities: Management, Park
- Area Restaurants: Domenic’s, Outback, Red Robin, Otto Pint, Fiona’s Deli, First Watch
- Area Businesses: Genesis Miramont South Fitness, UPS Store, Kohl’s, Sam’s Club
Distance from Miramont to the following locations:
|CSU||I-25||Old Town||Poudre Canyon||Horsetooth Reservoir||Harmony Rd|
|4.2 mi||4.9 mi||6.1 mi||20.4 mi||9.8 mi||1.6 mi|
Miramont, Fort Collins, CO Real Estate & Homes for Sale
The number of homes for sale in this area fluctuates throughout the year. If you don’t find what you are looking, please contact us and we will connect you with one of our agents!