New Windsor/Brunner Farm features homes with old world charm. Built in the late 90’s and early 2000’s, this neighborhood boasts tree-lined streets and mature landscaping. There are plenty of opportunities to enjoy recreation at the neighborhood’s central park, playground, and basketball courts.
Neighborhood Quick Facts
- Borders/Roads: CO-392, County Road 15
- Neighborhood Schools: Grandview Elementary, Windsor Middle School, Windsor High School
- Parks: Founders Green
- Recreation/Entertainment: Central park, playground, basketball courts
- Area Restaurants: Pollos El Guero, Salathai Windsor, Chili Thai II
- Area Businesses: Knol and Minney, DeNayer Downing Enterprises, Windsor Chamber of Commerce
Distance from New Windsor/Brunner Farm to the following locations:
|CSU||I-25||Old Town||Poudre Canyon||Horsetooth Reservoir||Harmony Rd|
|14.9 mi||7.7 mi||14.3 mi||29.6 mi||20.3 mi||7 mi|
New Windsor/Brunner Farm, Windsor, CO Real Estate & Homes for Sale
The number of homes for sale in this area fluctuates throughout the year. If you don’t find what you are looking, please contact us and we will connect you with one of our agents!