Observatory Village was originally developed in the early 2000’s and has continued to grow. There is always something to do with the close proximity to Twin Silos Park, Stargazer Observatory, the neighborhood pool and much more.
Neighborhood Quick Facts
- Borders/Roads: Lady Moon Drive, Rock Creek Road, Kechter Road, Northern Lights Drive
- Neighborhood Schools: Zach Elementary, Preston Middle , Fossil Ridge High
- Parks: Observatory Village park, Radiant Park, Twin Silo Park
- Recreation/Entertainment: Swimming Pool, The Stargazer Observatory, Cinemark Theater
- Bike/Walking Paths: Radiant Park Trail
- HOA Amenities: Maintains yard, snow removal, pool and clubhouse
- Area Restaurants: BJ’s Brewhouse, Cafe Athens, Bann Thai, Famous Daves Bar-B-Que, The Original Pancake House
- Area Businesses: Front Range Village, Target , Sprouts
Distance from Observatory Village to the following locations:
|CSU||I-25||Old Town||Poudre Canyon||Horsetooth Reservoir||Harmony Rd|
|7.4 mi||3.0 mi||9.8 mi||19.7 mi||7.5 mi||1.0 mi|
Observatory Village , Fort Collins, CO Real Estate & Homes for Sale
The number of homes for sale in this area fluctuates throughout the year. If you don’t find what you are looking, please contact us and we will connect you with one of our agents!