Old Town Windsor’s historic buildings tell a story of a thriving agricultural community more than 125-years-old. They are a key element of Windsor’s unique identity and provide residents with a special sense of place. Living in this neighborhood puts you close to an assortment of entertainment and dining options such as the Budweiser Events Center, Windsor Lake, Chimney Park Pool, Windsor Mill Tavern, Okole Makuna Hawaiian Grill.
Neighborhood Quick Facts
- Borders/Roads: Walnut, 10th Street, 1st Street, Oak
- Neighborhood Schools: Mountain View or Tozer, Windsor Middle School, Windsor High School
- Parks: Main Park, Chimney Park
- Recreation/Entertainment: Windsor Lake, Chimney Park Pool, Budweiser Events Center
- Bike/Walking Paths: Windsor Lake Trail
- Area Restaurants: Hearth, Windsor Mill Tavern, Okole Makuna Hawaiian Grill, The Border Restaurant
- Area Businesses: King Soopers, Safeway, Fusion Light and Design
Distance from Old Town to the following locations:
|CSU||I-25||Old Town||Poudre Canyon||Horsetooth Reservoir||Harmony Rd|
|15 mi||5.25 mi||0 mi||26 mi||16.5 mi||9.5 mi|
Old Town, Windsor, CO Real Estate & Homes for Sale
The number of homes for sale in this area fluctuates throughout the year. If you don’t find what you are looking, please contact us and we will connect you with one of our agents!