Old Town is in the Heart of Downtown Fort Collins. The lively down town scene includes music, food, dancing and brewery’s all within walking and biking distance. The well preserved old town Fort Collins is lined with boutiques, cafes, antiques shops, retail stores, confectioner’s shops and includes 28 historical buildings. Home to the only original trolley car west of the Mississippi!
Neighborhood Quick Facts
- Borders/Roads: Vine, Lemay, Prospect, Taft
- Neighborhood Schools: Elementary Schools: Bennett, Putnam, Dunn, Harris Bilingual, Laurel Middle Schools: Polaris, Lesher, Lincoln High Schools: Poudre, Centennial, Polaris
- Parks: City Park, Lee Martinez Park, Avery Park
- Recreation/Entertainment: Lincoln Center, City Park Golf, City Park Pol, Fort Collins Museum of Art, CSU activities, Aggie Theater, Lyric Cinema, Fort Collins Museum of Discovery
- Bike/Walking Paths: Mason Trail, Poudre Trail
- Area Restaurants: Austin’s, Bisetti’s, Blue Agave, Coopersmith’s, Jax Fish house, Beau Jo’s, The Kitchen, Rare, Melting Pot, Silver Grill and many more.
- Area Businesses: The Cupboard, Ace Hardware, Jax outdoor Gear, Perennial Garner, White Balcony
Distance from Old Town to the following locations:
|CSU||I-25||Old Town||Poudre Canyon||Horsetooth Reservoir||Harmony Rd|
|0mi||4.6 mi||0 mi||12.26 mi||4 mi||4 mi|
Old Town, Fort Collins, CO Real Estate & Homes for Sale
The number of homes for sale in this area fluctuates throughout the year. If you don’t find what you are looking, please contact us and we will connect you with one of our agents!