Located at the base of the foothills, Quail Hollow is a quiet neighborhood that offers walking/bike trails and is within walking distance to Spring Canyon Park. The scenery and location to the foothills makes this neighborhood an outdoor lovers delight!
Neighborhood Quick Facts
- Borders/Roads: West Drake and Overland Trail
- Neighborhood Schools: Olander Elementary, Blevins Middle School and Rocky Mountain High School
- Parks: Pineridge Natural Area, Cottonwood Glen Park, Spring Canyon Park
- Recreation/Entertainment: Disc Golf, Holiday Twin Drive-in, Dog Park at Spring Canyon Park
- Bike/Walking Paths: Spring Creek,
- HOA Amenities: No HOA
- Area Restaurants: Maya Cove, Simply Thai, Subway, Tokyo Joe’s, Pappy’s,
- Area Businesses: Safeway, Walgreens, Joseph’s Hardware, Starbucks
Distance from Quail Hollow to the following locations:
|CSU||I-25||Old Town||Poudre Canyon||Horsetooth Reservoir||Harmony Rd|
|3 mi||8 mi||5 mi||9 mi||4 mi||3 mi|
Quail Hollow, Fort Collins, CO Real Estate & Homes for Sale
The number of homes for sale in this area fluctuates throughout the year. If you don’t find what you are looking, please contact us and we will connect you with one of our agents!