The homes in Quail Ridge are at the base of the picturesque Rocky Mountain foothills in Fort Collins, Colorado, giving residents easy access to a variety of outdoor activities as well as quick access to Fort Collins’ endless entertainment opportunities. Built in the late 1980’s and early 1990’s these homes feature classic finishes and mature landscaping.
Neighborhood Quick Facts
- Borders/Roads: Drake, Yorkshire, Overland Trail
- Neighborhood Schools: Olander Elementary, Blevins Middle School, Rocky Mountain High School
- Parks: Dixon Creek, Burns Ranch, Cottonwood Glen Park, Pineridge Natural Area, Spring Canyon Community Park
- Recreation/Entertainment: Holiday Twin Drive In Theater, JJ’s Bar and Grill
- Bike/Walking Paths: Pleasant Valley, Lake Canal, Spring Creek Trail
- Area Restaurants: JJ’s Bar and Grill
- Area Businesses: Habitat for Humanity, Beer and Bike Tours
Distance from Quail Ridge to the following locations:
|CSU||I-25||Old Town||Poudre Canyon||Horsetooth Reservoir||Harmony Rd|
|X4.1 mi||4.8mi||4.9 mi||28.7 mi||9.5 mi||3.4 mi|
Quail Ridge, Fort Collins, CO Real Estate & Homes for Sale
The number of homes for sale in this area fluctuates throughout the year. If you don’t find what you are looking, please contact us and we will connect you with one of our agents!
[PASTE SCRIPT HERE]