Located in Southwest Fort Collins, Registry Ridge neighborhood offers multiple opportunities to live the active Fort Collins lifestyle. Close proximity to two natural areas, Coyote Ridge and Cathy Fromme, in addition to, numerous community amenities, including: a pool, playground, and green space with walking trails, is sure to please!
Neighborhood Quick Facts
- Borders/Roads: W Trilby Road, Shields Street, Ranger Drive, Bon Homme Richard Road
- Neighborhood Schools: Coyote Ridge Elementary, Lucile Erwin Middle School, Loveland High School
- Parks: Registry Ridge Park [6820 Ranger Drive]
- Recreation/Entertainment: Registry Ridge Park, Registry Ridge Pool, Core Soccer Academy
- Bike/Walking Paths: Close to: Coyote Ridge Natural Area and Cathy Fromme Natural Area
- HOA Amenities: Exterior maintenance, hazard insurance, trash, water, sewer, snow removal
- Area Restaurants: The Horne Company, Nixon’s Rocky Mountain Steakhouse
- Area Businesses: Xcelerate Businesses, New West Consulting
Distance from Registry Ridge to the following locations:
|CSU||I-25||Old Town||Poudre Canyon||Horsetooth Reservoir||Harmony Rd|
|6 mi||10.2 mi||7.8 mi||16.8 mi||9.4 mi||3.6 mi|
Registry Ridge, Fort Collins, CO Real Estate & Homes for Sale
The number of homes for sale in this area fluctuates throughout the year. If you don’t find what you are looking, please contact us and we will connect you with one of our agents!