Newer 2001 neighborhood in Southeast Fort Collins, features single family homes, townhomes, condos and multi family homes. Enjoy an easy walk or bike ride to the grocery store, restaurants and the Rendezvous Trail.
Neighborhood Quick Facts
- Borders/Roads: Drake Road, S Timberline Road and Ziegler Road
- Neighborhood Schools: Riffenburgh Elementary School, Lesher Middle School, Fort Collins High School, Liberty Common High School
- Parks: Rigden Farm neighborhood park
- Recreation/Entertainment: Z-Ultimate Self Defense Studios, Meraki Yoga Studio, Orange Theory Fitness
- Bike/Walking Paths: Rendezvous Trail, Power Trail
- HOA Amenities: Common amenities. Other amenities such as pool and utilities included with certain attached dwelling areas.
- Area Restaurants: Qdoba, Krazy Karl’s Pizza, Subway, William Oliver’s Public House, Mac’d Up
- Area Businesses: King Soopers, Starbucks, Grease Monkey, Eileen’s Colossal Cookies, Timberline Animal Hospital, Timberline Nails & Spa
Distance from Rigden Farms to the following locations:
|CSU||I-25||Old Town||Poudre Canyon||Horsetooth Reservoir||Harmony Rd|
|4.3 mi||3.7 mi||4.4 mi||14.3 mi||9.7 mi||2.6 mi|
Rigden Frams, Fort Collins, CO Real Estate & Homes for Sale
The number of homes for sale in this area fluctuates throughout the year. If you don’t find what you are looking, please contact us and we will connect you with one of our agents!
Rigden Farm Attached
Rigden Farm, The Flats at Rigden Farm