Originally developed in the 1960s, South College Heights lies in the heart of Fort Collins. With plenty of businesses, including shopping centers, restaurants and grocery stores, as well as, numerous biking and walking paths, this neighborhood is close to almost everything!
Neighborhood Quick Facts
- Borders/Roads: College Avenue, Drake Road, Stover Street, Columbia Road
- Neighborhood Schools: O’Dea Elementary School, Lesher Middle School, Fort Collins High School
- Parks: Spring Park, Creekside Park
- Recreation/Entertainment: Spring Park, Dartmouth Trail, Spring Creek Trail
- Bike/Walking Paths: Dartmouth Trail, Spring Creek Trail
- HOA Amenities: N/A
- Area Restaurants: Maza Kabob, Inca Mexican, McDonald’s, Canes Chicken, Larkburger, Mulligan’s Pub
- Area Businesses: Whole Foods, King Soopers, Wibur’s Total Beverage, Petco, Big 5 Sporting Goods, Office Max, Car Toys, Performance Bike, Floyd’s Barbershop
Distance from South College Heights to the following locations:
|CSU||I-25||Old Town||Poudre Canyon||Horsetooth Reservoir||Harmony Rd|
|1.5 mi||5.5 mi||2.7 mi||12.4 mi||7 mi||5.4 mi|
South College Heights, Fort Collins, CO Real Estate & Homes for Sale
The number of homes for sale in this area fluctuates throughout the year. If you don’t find what you are looking, please contact us and we will connect you with one of our agents!