Located in southeast Fort Collins, Southridge Greens was built in the mid to late 1990’s. Homes in this neighborhood surround the Southridge Greens Golf Course. Close to many shopping, dining, and recreational opportunities, this neighborhood has something for everyone!
Neighborhood Quick Facts
- Borders/Roads: South Lemay, Southridge Greens Blvd
- Neighborhood Schools: Werner Elementary, Preston Middle School, Fossil Ridge High School
- Parks: Fossil Creek Park
- Recreation/Entertainment: Southridge Greens Golf Course
- Bike/Walking Paths: Power Trail
- HOA Amenities: Management
- Area Restaurants: Carrabba’s Italian Grill, Domenic’s Bistro, Otto Pint, First Watch, Gib’s NY Bagels
- Area Businesses: Key Bank, Kohl’s, Sam’s Club
Distance from Southridge Greens to the following locations:
|CSU||I-25||Old Town||Poudre Canyon||Horsetooth Reservoir||Harmony Rd|
|6.4 mi||5.0 mi||7.0 mi||20.5 mi||9.3 mi||1.6 mi|
Southridge Greens, Fort Collins, CO Real Estate & Homes for Sale
The number of homes for sale in this area fluctuates throughout the year. If you don’t find what you are looking, please contact us and we will connect you with one of our agents!