Located in south Fort Collins, Sunstone Village is the perfect neighborhood for anyone who enjoys close proximity to the bustling mid-town area, but also enjoys the tranquility of a quiet neighborhood. This neighborhood has it ALL, from restaurants to businesses, you won’t be disappointed!
Neighborhood Quick Facts
- Borders/Roads: Sunstone Drive, Kingsley Drive, Milestone Drive, Timberline Road
- Neighborhood Schools: Linton Elementary School, Boltz Middle School, Fort Collins High School, Primrose School of Fort Collins
- Parks: English Ranch Park [3825 Kingsley Drive]
- Recreation/Entertainment: Triple Crown Sports, GK Gymnastics, 24 Hour Fitness
- Bike/Walking Paths: English Ranch Park trails, Power Trail
- Area Restaurants: Rocky Mountain Bagel Works, Firehouse Subs, Chipotle Mexican Grill
- Area Businesses: Countryside Animal Hospital, Office Depot, Beggin for a Bath
- Nearby Churches: Timberline Church
- Transportation: Route 16
Distance from Sunstone Village to the following locations:
|CSU||I-25||Old Town||Poudre Canyon||Horsetooth Reservoir||Harmony Rd|
|5 mi||3.2 mi||5.8 mi||16.5 mi||10.5 mi||1 mi|
Sunstone Village, Fort Collins, CO Real Estate & Homes for Sale
The number of homes for sale in this area fluctuates throughout the year. If you don’t find what you are looking, please contact us and we will connect you with one of our agents!