The Landings offers everything you want and MORE! It’s prime location in mid-town Fort Collins boasts endless notable businesses, restaurants, and entertainment. Take a stroll around Warren Lake or enjoy a day at the Foothills Mall, regardless, there is always something to do!
Neighborhood Quick Facts
- Borders/Roads: Horsetooth Road, Warren Lake/Lemay Avenue, Harmony Road, Landings Drive
- Neighborhood Schools: Kruse Elementary School, Boltz Middle School, Fort Collins High School, Conahan’s Driving School
- Parks: Warren Park [1061 Driftwood Drive] and Landings Park [4351 Boardwalk Drive]
- Recreation/Entertainment: Collindale Gold Course, ConTRAPtions Escape Room, Chipper’s Lanes, Cinemark Movie Bistro and XD
- Bike/Walking Paths: Paths around Warren Lake
- HOA Amenities: Tennis Courts and Community Pool
- Area Restaurants: Red Robin, Outback Steakhouse, Chili’s Grill, Panera Bread, Longhorn Steakhouse, C.B. & Potts
- Area Businesses: Foothills Mall, Trader Joe’s, Sierra Trading Post, Home Depot
Distance from The Landings to the following locations:
|CSU||I-25||Old Town||Poudre Canyon||Horsetooth Reservoir||Harmony Rd|
|4.2 mi||4.2 mi||5.5 mi||15 mi||8.7 mi||0.5 mi|
The Landings, Fort Collins, CO Real Estate & Homes for Sale
The number of homes for sale in this area fluctuates throughout the year. If you don’t find what you are looking, please contact us and we will connect you with one of our agents!