Warren Shores, a highly coveted neighborhood in Fort Collins, boasts numerous perks! From amazing amenities, including a pool, clubhouse, and tennis courts to its convenient location, Warren Shores is sure to please!
Neighborhood Quick Facts
- Borders/Roads: Breakwater Drive, Landings Drive, Horsetooth Road, S Lemay Avenue
- Neighborhood Schools: Kruse Elementary School, Boltz Middle School, Fort Collins High School
- Parks: Warren Park [E Horsetooth Road], Landings Park [4351 E Boardwalk Drive], and Golden Meadow Park [4324 McMurry Avenue]
- Recreation/Entertainment: Warren Lake, Collindale Golf Course
- Bike/Walking Paths: Warren Lake Walking and Bike Path, Golden Meadow Park Trails, and Power Trail
- HOA Amenities: Clubhouse, Tennis, Pool, Common Recreation Area
- Area Restaurants: C.B. & Potts, Justine’s Pizza, Jimmy John’s
- Area Businesses: Western Auto Gallery and Pavillion Shopping Center
Distance from Warren Shores to the following locations:
|CSU||I-25||Old Town||Poudre Canyon||Horsetooth Reservoir||Harmony Rd|
|3.0 mi||5.7 mi||4.2 mi||15.2 mi||3.1 mi||4.0 mi|
Warren Shores, Fort Collins, CO Real Estate & Homes for Sale
The number of homes for sale in this area fluctuates throughout the year. If you don’t find what you are looking, please contact us and we will connect you with one of our agents!