Calling all nature enthusiasts! Waterleaf neighborhood boasts an overabundance of quiet serenity being surrounded by two natural areas. With numerous outdoor areas to explore, this newly developed neighborhood is sure to please anyone who enjoys the great outdoors!
Neighborhood Quick Facts
- Borders/Roads: Province Road, Lemay Avenue, Crooked Creek Way, Snowy Plain Road
- Neighborhood Schools: Cottonwood Elementary School, Erwin or Lucille Middle School, Loveland High School
- Parks: Water’s Way Park [715 Fairbourne Way]
- Recreation/Entertainment: Robert Benson Lake, Pelican Marsh Natural Area, Fossil Creek Wetlands Natural Area
- Bike/Walking Paths: Pelican Marsh Trail, trails at Water’s Way Park, Fossil Creek Wetlands Trail
- HOA Amenities: Common
- Area Businesses: NoCo RV Rentals, B Married Bridal, Waterleaf Colorado Homes
- Nearby Churches: Discovery Fellowship and Heart of the Rockies
Distance from Waterleaf to the following locations:
|CSU||I-25||Old Town||Poudre Canyon||Horsetooth Reservoir||Harmony Rd|
|6.8 mi||5.0 mi||8.2 mi||18.2 mi||11.6 mi||2.8 mi|
Waterleaf, Fort Collins, CO Real Estate & Homes for Sale
The number of homes for sale in this area fluctuates throughout the year. If you don’t find what you are looking, please contact us and we will connect you with one of our agents!