Everything you need and want are only 5 minutes away when you live in the Willow Springs neighborhood. Catch a movie, bike the Power Trail, or grab a bite to eat at one of the numerous nearby restaurants!
Neighborhood Quick Facts
- Borders/Roads: Thyme Court, Timberline Road, Pacific Court, Railroad Tracks
- Neighborhood Schools: Kruse Elementary, Boltz Middle School, Fort Collins High School
- Parks: Fossil Creek Park [2025 Angelo Drive] and Golden Meadows Parks [4324 McMurry Avenue]
- Recreation/Entertainment: Fossil Creek Reservoir, Willow Springs Greenbelt, South Ridge Golf Course, Cinemark Movie Theater
- Bike/Walking Paths: Trails throughout neighborhood, Power Trail
- HOA Amenities: Pool, Tennis Courts, Playground, Pond, Paths
- Area Restaurants: Old Chicago’s, Macaroni Grill, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Noodles & Company, Cold Stone Creamery
- Area Businesses: Cinemark Movie Theater, 24 Hour Fitness, FLEXX Productions, Uptown Liquors, Fort Collins Crossfit
Distance from Willow Springs to the following locations:
|CSU||I-25||Old Town||Poudre Canyon||Horsetooth Reservoir||Harmony Rd|
|6.6 mi||3.5 mi||7.4 mi||17 mi||11.3 mi||1.3 mi|
Willow Springs, Fort Collins, CO Real Estate & Homes for Sale
The number of homes for sale in this area fluctuates throughout the year. If you don’t find what you are looking, please contact us and we will connect you with one of our agents!