The Windshire Park neighborhood is in a great location just shy of 4 miles to I-25 . It is near the Promenade at Centerra which has an array of shopping and dining options. It is also near many outdoor spaces and parks .
Neighborhood Quick Facts
- Borders/Roads: Windshire Drive, Lanely Drive, Tipton Drive
- Neighborhood Schools: Tozer Elementary, Grandview Elementary, Windsor Middle school, Windsor Highschool
- Parks: Windshire Park, Founders Green Park
- Recreation/Entertainment: Windsor Community Recreation Center
- Bike/Walking Paths: Poudre River Trail
- HOA Amenities: Common Amenities
- Area Restaurants: Senor Jalapeno, Stuft, Quiznos, Asian Pearl Bistro
- Area Businesses: Budweiser Event Center, Loveland/Fort Collins Airport, Centerra Shops
- Nearby Churches: Faith United Church of Christ, First Christian Church
Distance from Windshire Park to the following locations:
|CSU||I-25||Old Town||Poudre Canyon||Horsetooth Reservoir||Harmony Rd|
|14.9 mi||3.9mi||14.4 mi||25.8 mi||16 mi||2.5 mi|
Windshire Park, Fort Collins, CO Real Estate & Homes for Sale
The number of homes for sale in this area fluctuates throughout the year. If you don’t find what you are looking, please contact us and we will connect you with one of our agents!