Located just west of County Road 257 and north of Eastman Parkway, Windsor Village is located in the heart of Windsor. This lovely neighborhood is just blocks away from Downtown Windsor and a short distance from most Windsor Schools. Located close to Heath, Chimney Park, and Windsor Mill Tavern, there are many dining options close by. This neighborhood also features mature trees and landscaping.
Neighborhood Quick Facts
- Borders/Roads: Chestnut, Eastman Park, Columbine, Sunflower
- Neighborhood Schools: Moutain View or Tozer Elementary, Windsor Middle School, Windsor High School
- Parks: Windsor Village Park, Chimney Park, Main Park
- Recreation/Entertainment: Chimney Park Pool, Windsor Lake, Budweiser Event Center
- Bike/Walking Paths: Windsor Lake Trail
- Area Restaurants: Hearth, Chimney Park, Windsor Mill Tavern
- Area Businesses: Windsor Chamber, King Soopers, Safeway, Ace Hardware
Distance from Windsor Village to the following locations:
|CSU||I-25||Old Town||Poudre Canyon||Horsetooth Reservoir||Harmony Rd|
|15.60 mi||5.61 mi||.50 mi||26.46 mi||17.03 mi||9.84 mi|
Windsor Village, Windsor, CO Real Estate & Homes for Sale
The number of homes for sale in this area fluctuates throughout the year. If you don’t find what you are looking, please contact us and we will connect you with one of our agents!