Woodwest subdivision was built in the late 1970s and features homes with mature landscaping. Centrally located, and minutes to Horsetooth Reservoir as well as Old Town Fort Collins. Enjoy the neighborhood park and close proximity to many shopping and dining options.
Neighborhood Quick Facts
- Borders/Roads: Meadowlark, Gunnison, Shields, Drake
- Neighborhood Schools: Beattie Elementary, Boltz Middle School, Rocky Mountain High School
- Parks: Beattie Park, Woodwest Park
- Recreation/Entertainment: Fort Collins Senior Center
- Bike/Walking Paths: Neighborhood Paths
- Area Restaurants: Pizza Hut, Starbucks, Mod Pizza, La Mar’s Donuts, Pitchers Sports Bar
- Area Businesses: Anytime Fitness, Raintree Athletic Club
Distance from Woodwest to the following locations:
|CSU||I-25||Old Town||Poudre Canyon||Horsetooth Reservoir||Harmony Rd|
|2.0 mi||6.7 mi||4.3 mi||16.8 mi||6.5 mi||2.5 mi|
Woodwest, Fort Collins, CO Real Estate & Homes for Sale
The number of homes for sale in this area fluctuates throughout the year. If you don’t find what you are looking, please contact us and we will connect you with one of our agents!